X

Where to find smoked signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find smoked signals

Does anybody know were i can get a left clear front turn signal for cheap or even better were i can a set of front n back smoked signals?

Keep your eye on Ebay.

Comment

I bet they are not in this 7 year old thread....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Any other possible link i really need at least a clear my was destroyed by a turky volcher in the middle of a curv STUPID BIRD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
          I bet they are not in this 7 year old thread....

...was gonna be my response, almost word for word. And 7.5 year old thread, turned zombie. That's gotta be a record, right?
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Drudger View Post
            Any other possible link i really need at least a clear my was destroyed by a turky volcher in the middle of a curv STUPID BIRD!!!!!
            You can buy them right now for 75 bucks for the pair on Ebay. Or you can go order one from your local dealership. Or you can look on Cragslist. But if you want cheap, you're gonna have to search cuz they are hard to come by.

Originally posted by Scout View Post
            ...was gonna be my response, almost word for word. And 7.5 year old thread, turned zombie. That's gotta be a record, right?
            Ya know, I was gonna ***** about it, but then I realized this guy actually used the search feature so held my tongue.
            Last edited by 05RedKat600; 06-12-2012, 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I tried looking them up as side lamp turn signals even on amazon for clear and smoked n nuthin n the dealers are wanting 85 for just one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Drudger View Post
                I tried looking them up as side lamp turn signals even on amazon for clear and smoked n nuthin n the dealers are wanting 85 for just one of them

Redkat said $75 a pair on ebay, why are you mucking about on Amazon?

I searched "Katana Smoked Turn Signals", got this 3rd auction down

as a note, these are by Clear Alternatives, I've had a set of these for almost 3yrs now on the bike

See My Garage for mods...
                T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Pimp thanks for the link what all performance mods are their out their for the 06' kat?

Comment

In addition to the smoked signals, there was a thread I belive sometime last week about using VHT Night Shades.
                    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                    sigpic

Comment

Performance mods for a Kat? Bigger motor.

Comment

Working...
                      X