Missing colour code

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing colour code

Heya

Ive been looking alot around for the colour codes for my bike, cant find them and they arent on colorize.
    Its a 1995 sea blue 600f, im quite sure i found it somewhere but ive looked through haynes, the kat book and searched on these forums.

Im quite sure someone knows or at least i hope

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

Originally posted by distantdk View Post
    Heya

Ive been looking alot around for the colour codes for my bike, cant find them and they arent on colorize.
    Its a 1995 sea blue 600f, im quite sure i found it somewhere but ive looked through haynes, the kat book and searched on these forums.

Im quite sure someone knows or at least i hope

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

The last 3 digits of the order numbers on the fairings for the OEM parts is the suzuki paint codes. Look up your part numbers, then simple google search will generally turn them up.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

there was a code chart floating around on here in the past. I think CP posted it. I know I have it on disc somewhere, but not really into searching for it unless absolutely necessary....and if it is necessary, I will be slow at it.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Is the part number listed on the backside of the fairings ?

Comment

Originally posted by distantdk View Post
          Is the part number listed on the backside of the fairings ?

Probably not, as the base part is all the same then painted. Those paint codes would not be moulded in.

Look up online with the parts fiche a part number for a fairing that matches the year of your bike. If they had more than one color option, it will have each listed. A simple google search of the last 3 digits for each with the words "suzuki paint code" will lead you to the color listings.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

ok thanks ill try it out when i get home.

Comment

codes are useless unless paint supplier has the formula to go with that code.
              Call color-rite east 800 358 1882
              Just because they do not show on site doesnt mean they dont have it.

Comment

Im from denmark so colorite would cost me more than alot

Comment

Working...
                X