Couple questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple questions

Hi everyone,
    I just purchased a 1996 Katana 600, in very good condition but I got 4 questions...

1) I want integrated turn signals
    2) I want a mirror replacement, im not digging the oem's
    3) How hard is it to change rear brakes ?
    4) I want a single sided exhaust, where can I get one ?

Im really new to the motorcycle scene...I know good enough about cars but I'd rather educate myself first with people's experience and past work in order to progress.

thank you!

search search search. Ebay for the parts.
    if you have ever changed brakes in a car it should be pretty easy for you.
    you can also download a manual that will answer most if not all of your mechanical needs.
    2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

Welcome

1) integrated turn signals... Check your local laws first but the usual answer is to fab up your own.
      2) mirror replacement... Plenty of stuff out there on ebay.
      3) changing rear brakes... Real easy.
      4) single sided exhaust... Check out the Exhaust & Mod Shop section. Lots of options, you can use an aftermarket exhaust which fits any '88-'97 600 or 750 Kat. You can also fit a header from a '98-'06 Kat provided you also swap the oil pan and oil pump strainer tube.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Get some integrated turn signals on amazon or ebay. they're usually really cheap
        Mirror replacements are easy. plenty of after market stuff
        If you mean the rear brake PADS then its really easy. The whole thing is still relatively easy.
        Theres also plenty aftermarket exausts. check out the Vance and Hines after market exaust. comes with a single side manifold.

Comment

Working...
        X