Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Little help... built in bolt threads/cushions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help... built in bolt threads/cushions?

Hey guys,

I have had a search around and can't find the names for these anywhere... it isn't listed on the oem drawing below..... they are located in the 2 holes forward of the line to the 6.... any ideas??

What are you looking for mechanical parts?, this drawing is for the frame structure only.
    #6 is the tank support frame brace bolt.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I know what he's talking about... He's wanting the cusion bolts for the front main fairing mount brackets... 2 on each side for each bracket, 2 brackets total.

I'll edit in a link to the fiche for them, but I just picked up some standard threaded ones with new bolts as well at ace for under $5.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Cheers Krey.

Comment

Or the tank bumpers on the cross bar??
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

or... as an alternative, hit up a local store (see your in the UK?... ) that will have auto hardware. You have Ace hardware there?

What your looking for is called a "well nut". It's a pretty comonly used car part actually.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

You are a legend mate!

Just got a pack of 10 off Ebay for £3.50

Comment

Working...
              X