X

Thief Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief Damage

My beautiful yellow Kat got stolen about a month back. The police recovered it, but she had some damage!

The ignition was trashed. I was able to remove it and snap off the wiring harness from the bottom. The rear seat lock was broken. A few cosmetic issues.

Here are my questions:

1. I'm having a hard time finding a new ignition. Can I use an older model?

I also kinda want a bigger bike. I've had my kat for two years and she's been amazing. I'm sentimentally attached to her. Should I man-up and sell her to fund a bigger bike?

Originally posted by Levinus View Post
    My beautiful yellow Kat got stolen about a month back. The police recovered it, but she had some damage!

The ignition was trashed. I was able to remove it and snap off the wiring harness from the bottom. The rear seat lock was broken. A few cosmetic issues.

Here are my questions:

I also kinda want a bigger bike. I've had my kat for two years and she's been amazing. I'm sentimentally attached to her. Should I man-up and sell her to fund a bigger bike?

If you want to put it back to OEM... I have a full lock set for a post 600. Ignition, tank, seat, helmet lock.

As for selling the bike... if you want something different, now is as good a time as any to start looking. Generally though, you get alot more from a bike in good condition, and selling them in the spring time of the year.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Levinus View Post
      Here are my questions:

I believe they are all the same. if you need one I do blieve I have one, with the key of course, sitting in the top of my toolbox.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
      X