X

will this mirror fit on a 96 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this mirror fit on a 96 750

hope it will i wrecked bike this afternoon and need new mirror and turn signal and wanna knock out both birds with one stone lol.

I don't think they are a direct bold on, it even says some modification may be required for the bikes it says it does fit. I don't think it would take that much to make them fit though.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

the mounting brackets appear to look the same as the oem mounting brackets so i would think i would only have to drill a hole for the wires to go through but i wanted to know if anyone has done this modification to their bike before

Comment

it may very well fit, i just can't tell for sure and didn't want to tell you to buy it and have you upset
        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

They're universal.
          They do fit.
          They need to be mounted upside down to get any real view from them.
          The indicators are naff.

Comment

Working...
          X