X

Easiest wat to remove the DECALS?? Not the GLUE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest wat to remove the DECALS?? Not the GLUE

Well i started trying to remove my decals yesterday, but they are being stubborn. I can peel them off for my life. If i try and peel up a corner they just flake away, and i cant get them to come off in one piece. What would be the easiest way to go about removing them without damaging the plastic or paint?

A hair dryer. Heat them first.

Comment

+1 on the hair dryer, worked well for me

Comment

I used a hair dryer as well, it took the stickers off PERFECTLY! However it left ever bit of glue on there, Im still trying to get that crap off my plastics!
        Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Comment

if you get a decal that flakes, often even with a hair dryer they will come off in chunks. when I get a sticker like that, I use one of those rubber/plastic bondo putty knife thingies. you know...what you spread bondo with. they are sharp enough to get under the sticker, yet soft enough not to gouge into your paint. I just sort of poke/slam it into the edge of the decal and keep pushing it back, then flicking off the build-up and go at it again. it beats the hell out of picking at it with your fingers. even does a decent job on the glue.

any scratches you might get are very minor and easily buff out.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

hair dryer and goo gone.
            Glasses Up, bitches down

Comment

Working...
            X