X

Telephone poles hurt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone poles hurt...

Does anyone know where I could pick up a set out forks for an04 600 I decided that a telephone pole was better then the grill of a moving semi need the headlight fairing and front rim as well

Dam sorry to hear, You ok? check ebay for them
    2005 Gsx600f- My baby
    1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
    Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Check with Kfreak. He had a front end for sale off a pre 750 (I think). Not sure if it'll fit your post-Kat but it might be worth looking into.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

broke my upper jaw my nose in two places and knocked a few teeth loose gonna be on a break from school for a few weeks had a collapsed lung and a lot of bruising no road rash tho which is good... all wounds will heal but my pride of my mother being right about my first rocket (if i consider a kat a rocket) even tho i couldnt have avoided it... one day soon you will see me cruisin on a bike again... Had a lot of fun with the bike and my old suzuki quad... both were carborated... and i NEVER had a prob with either. how are the fuel injected suzukii? did they make a GSX-R or GSX-RR 750 that was EFI???

Comment

wow... that's quite a bit of injuries you have there!
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Yep hit one of them in my parents toyota when i was 16. totaled the car but only lost 4 teeth and got a whole lot of bruising.Good luck it'll heal!!

Comment

Found out it was all thanks to my 450 shoei that I was wearing, the chin strap is so flexible that it just bends and pops back into place so I DO NOT recommend a modular to anyone because if anyone was the best it should have been shoei... Then again if you could see my face...

Comment

Wow, sounds unfortunate as a whole but something was watching over you to exist after a pole crash, I have a friend that didn't fare as well. Best wishes healing up!
                My YouTube Videos
                My motorcyle map!

Comment

oh man

Comment

hehe, mere flesh wounds... glad you are on the mend and not a hood ornament!

Originally posted by Otter Buddy View Post
                    broke my upper jaw my nose in two places and knocked a few teeth loose gonna be on a break from school for a few weeks had a collapsed lung and a lot of bruising no road rash tho which is good...
                    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                    2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                    1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                    1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                    1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Working...
                    X