X

update pre 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update pre 600

So I have a 93 600 its my first bike I love it but I wanna update the look. I'm open to all ideas. I want to put a wider tire on it which includes new swingarm ect. I just don't know what will work for it. I need help if anybody has pics they could send of costum work they've done it would be really helpful thank you so much

There are all kinds of things that you can do. Look at the area of you 600 you would like to improve and use the search forums. Look at pics of the other members pre's and if you want to do bigger tire and swingarm then you need to read and talk to Kreylyn. Good luck.
    Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
    U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

Widen the stock swingarm, use a 93 GSXR 600 rear wheel, put a 93 tripple and forks set on, with the wheel and brakes from that year, move the lower support on the subframe up 6" or so, trim the tail fairings on the bottom sides to follow the curve of the fairing, relocate the passenger pegs/install alternate pegs with the relocated support, add a low profile solo cowl, paint the bike, and ride around with lots asking "Dayam... what is that?".

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X