Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Shovel chop (home made fender eliminator)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shovel chop (home made fender eliminator)

Got bored today, made my own fender eliminator. Dont have a plate yet because the bike is still non op'd, but it bolts to both brackets. figured I'd share some pics

Before:

After

Last edited by Gitter; 05-02-2011, 12:22 AM.

looks good

Comment

Nice job - did you make the brackets, or buy them off the shelf somewhere? My plate and rear signlas are hanging from a couple of aluminum straps. Not very secure, your setup looks like a big improvement.
      1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

They are off the shelf brackets from home depot, I just drilled where I needed holes and trimmed the excess bracket off

Comment

Nicely done, are those different signals?

Looks different than the ones in the 1st pic.
          1999 600 Katana
          sigpic

Comment

Yup, they are just a pair of generic turn signals I picked up at the local cyclegear

Comment

Originally posted by Gitter View Post
              They are off the shelf brackets from home depot, I just drilled where I needed holes and trimmed the excess bracket off
              Do you remember which section they came out of? Are they framing brackets for 2x4 construction?
              1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

I'm cant remember what section I got them from, I don't think theyre 2x4 brackets though

Comment

Working...
                X