X

Has anyone seen/tried this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen/tried this?

THis is a repost since my first one dissapeared.
    Just wondering if anyone had this on their kat or has seen it on a kat. Is it good, worth it? I have the 02 model so i just bought the rear tail off a 03 kat so that i can do this swap.
    Shiny side up !!!

one of sweetlou's friends had one cause he sent me pics. Lou said though that it had bad visibility, however, i saw a gixxer750 with same setup and i didn't perceive any difficulties at all. But as for my two cents i'd prefer the Metisse(spelling) undertail like Spedee has.

Comment

so this metisse thing... does anyone have a pic or link so i can see what it looks like?
      Shiny side up !!!

Comment

look up Spedee's profile

Comment

that looks pretty nice and he's got a lot of mods wow... i cant even afford that just yet anyway i really like the integrated turn signals, that is the reason why i want this unit. I've never seen anything like that for a kat before thats why i wanna get it, its a rare find
          Shiny side up !!!

Comment

That link/undertail is floating around in another thread from quite awhile ago. I thought someone on here has it besides the one that Lou knows too.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              That link/undertail is floating around in another thread from quite awhile ago. I thought someone on here has it besides the one that Lou knows too.
              Ya the guy that had the bright yellow kat had one. It was almost fluoresent. Can't remember the name though

Comment

Was it RoadRacer61 ? I THINK he has the nuclear yellow Kat 600 with some green strpies or something on it .... However , I think he got lost in the crash . He's on the member's map , but not the member's list .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I wouold like to know more about the underail myself
                  <---Whatever or Whoever u do RIDE it hard--->

Comment

You can actually find both the rear taillight and the 98-02 undertail kit here: http://bikepartsforyou.com/Suzuki.htm . I was looking at it the other day.
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

Working...
                    X