X

this windscreen....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this windscreen....

Does anyone have this windscreen. I dont want one with a higher profile than what it came with but at this point I may get it just because of the price. Just wondering if anyone has any exp with it. Looking at it I cant tell if it has a higher profile or is taller than stock i want a shorter sleeker look and I just managed to ruin my stock one so im either going to paint my current one or buy one like this.

"Burn rubber not your soul"

looks like a stock one...
    98 GSX750F
    95 Honda VT600 vlx
    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Chinese crap, not worth the money.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Try this link

Always take the scenic route

Comment

Originally posted by MAINE0388 View Post
          I got this one this winter. That seller will sell one for even cheaper so watch their store for it. Yes its not as good quality as the stock one but it mounted up fine for me. Its about the same size as the stock one. Once it gets warm I can give you a better review.

Comment

Originally posted by MAINE0388 View Post
            Does anyone have this windscreen. I dont want one with a higher profile than what it came with but at this point I may get it just because of the price. Just wondering if anyone has any exp with it. Looking at it I cant tell if it has a higher profile or is taller than stock i want a shorter sleeker look and I just managed to ruin my stock one so im either going to paint my current one or buy one like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Winds...Q5fAccessories
            If you want a lower profile, trim down your current windscreen or purchase a second stock screen to modify. you can shape the top edge pretty much to your liking. I've seen them done this way on a few other bikes and they looked good. Just an option.
            sigpic2006 GSX600F

Comment

i like the smooth low style of the EX500 screen like on mine
              98 GSX750F
              95 Honda VT600 vlx
              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by bluelinewall View Post
                *soul shivers* *spits* ...laminar lip....
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

get a zero gravity. i have one and love it!! they have many different sizes and styles.
                  sigpic
                  If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

The concern I would have is the top of the windscreen that would be closest to the rider should be a little thicker to stiffen up the windscreen at high speeds. I think once you get up to speed those windscreens will flap in the wind like a flag. I had that issue when I bought a cheap windscreen for my snowmobile.

Comment

i bought that 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got the one you asked about very good product has served me well and its thinker than the stock 1 i had, i bought on ebay and had my bike up to 120mph with no problems.

Comment

Just dont buy the chinese ones, I have one, and it's junk. One of the mounting holes is about an 1/8 inch off, and it's thick as ****.
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I made my own Laminar lip windscreen thingie... works great for touring.
                          2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                          2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                          1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                          1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                          1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Working...
                          X