X

Peg mount bracket help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peg mount bracket help

I know this isnt KAT related but my brother boughta 1994 ninja 250 EX and the right bracket that mounts the peg and the rear break to the bike is broken. I have been trying to find this part for months with no success. does anyone know where i might find it or if there are any other years or models that would fit.

By the way got my 2000 Katana 600 about two months ago and LOVE IT!!!

Thanks

bikebandit.com part number 43034
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

Comment

sorry guess i should have said i'm trying to find a used one...he bought it for about $500 and its just a learner bike so were hoping to find it at a salvage yard or something just havent had any luck. They all seem to have diferent years or models, just not the one i need. Any idea who would have this one, or any other years that would fit?

Comment

Like 1987-2007 Ninja 250 Ex models are the same. Any of those years has all interchangable parts.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

ok awesome, ill have to check for other years then. The guy at cycle therapy said no other years would fit but I didnt think that sounded right.

Comment

weld it
            harbor freight has aluminum welding rods that you can use to weld it if its aluminum and only takes a propane torch.. Ive used them and they are unbelieveably strong when done correctly. Often stronger then before the break and the aluminum around the area reoaired. you tube or google the welding rods. Ive repaired broken levers, valve covers, cracked engine cases, made headlight mounts. welded tabs on nerf bars, repaord steering stops on tripple trees and exhaust pipes cans, and even repaired broken pegs and peg mounts for dirtbikes etc
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
            X