X

not your average kat?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not your average kat?????

been working on the bike and got too lazy to put the fairings back on so this is what i came up with i kinda like it..what do you think???

and this is when i first got it

still gotta weld a bit and cover the tail opening but its getting there
    Last edited by patricksmithahhh; 11-12-2010, 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I like it, but I have to say if your going naked... then loose the lower fairing. HEY! if you have the right turn signal for the fairing, and want to make a few bucks, PM me.
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

Comment

i had it off but it gave the bike an awkward look so i threw it on to balance the look and color scheme. and i have 0 turn signals on my fairing i shaved out the turn signal mounts and smoothed them out it looked kinda cool. i was gonna wire in some small led bulbs for signals.

Comment

I like the lower fairing on it.. Might be worth smoothing some of the angles, but definitely keep it!

Comment

You're really onto something. I like it! Keep the bottom fairing and keep going. Keep us posted, as I really like the look.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I like it. Especially the headlights. It looks ****ed off.

EDIT: How in the heck is pis*ed off in the swear filter?
            Guess I've just been a sailor too long...
            "Courage is not reckless abandon, or bravery in the absence of fear. It is the knowledge of fear, the wisdom to know the costs of failure, the prudence to minimize those costs, and, in so doing, courage is the mastery of fear. Courage without fear is lunacy."

Comment

I personally don't like it. Katana insides aren't really that impressive. I do like what you did with the rear fairing. I also like the headlights. I think the round headlights are the katanas biggest draw back cosmetically.
              sigpic
              http://eternal-mc.com
              http://eternalmc.freeforums.org

Comment

It's got a great mad max quality to it, and I like how you've turned the bug eyed headlights into angry bug eyes. Nice!
                It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

its cool

Comment

haha thanks guys i do like the angry eyes > i need to find some sort of mirrors that will look good on it and i wanted to start tucking all the wires maybe get some stuff powder coated i also have a 160 rear coming for it. the reason i like it is because most people cant tell what it is

Comment

I like it... The headlight portion is the hardest part to make a Katana look like a street fighter. I like the bottom fairings on naked bikes, but that is just my opinion.

Comment

I would like to see the fiarings with shaved signals area
                        98 GSX750F
                        95 Honda VT600 vlx
                        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

ill try and get pics of the fairings up soon

Comment

Buell tail and seat looks sweet on there nice job.
                            Romans 1:16
                            Romans 5:8
                            Psalms 109:8

Comment

I normally think naked bikes are ugly, but this, pretty cool mate
                              Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Working...
                              X