X

went down last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went down last night

well went down last night... any idea where i can get the right front turn signal lense?
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

I think it is only sold as a complete unit.
    TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

link?

2006 turboed kat
      2004 marauder 800

Comment

and broken ankles suck......

2006 turboed kat
        2004 marauder 800

Comment

Are you looking for the stock orange one? What year bike? I can look this weekend and see if I still have the ones I took off in the garage. BTW I just laid mine down last week and had to buy a new set of Clear Alternatives Lenses. Glad you see to be Ok

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
            does this mean you have one? i did that years ago and it still sucks. get well soon.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

any idea where i can get the right front turn signal lense?

I had that in my watch list... been meaning to buy one but haven't gotten around to it (I just replaced the whole thing, but have the old broken one sitting around for the next time I mess one up). So, if you get that and it works, let us know!

Comment

the ones right below the handle bars, there clear... i guess i should have picked up all the broken peieces and glued it lol... yes i have a fractured fibula, its going along with the bone and well half way into it... idk i got up and walked around... this car was speeding, i clipped the curb making sure i wouldnt get hit.... only happend at 5/10mph... fairing is scratched to hell.. broken lense, broken front brake lever...... oh well just gives me a winter project now..... and the one decent thing. well sort of... the next car after the other one... turned out to be a cop. altho i guess they were looking for a couple people speeding on bikes.. but atleast right away its like.. oh your headlight doesnt look the same so its not you.... then of course my buddy comes rushing over to where it happend... and he is on his bike... yea it looked fishy as hell... but oh well.. atleast the gear did what its supposed to.... ill have pics up later or tomorrow...

if anyone would have the parts laying around and would like to donate that would be awesome!

im thinkin about these levers any opinion?
                Last edited by mstngsrule68; 11-02-2010, 08:34 PM. Reason: forgot link aw shucks

2006 turboed kat
                2004 marauder 800

Comment

sorry to hear this ... hope everything heals soon and your back on two whells ...

Comment

If you don't mind, just out of curiosity (kind of keeping a mental poll going), how old are you and how long have you been riding for (total, and on this particular bike)?
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

heres some pictures... as for age im coming around on 21, 4/5months? this was just a freak thing, new riding area, and some idiot driver i was focusing on more. only went down at 5/10mph really...ive had major troubles with the ankle(full reconstruction in feb) so it already had injury.. but anyways just a walking cast on and ill be back to new in no time.. as for injury to gear, did what it was supposed to. only a few little holes right above the elbow armor.. no scratches on helmet or anything......its always the freak things that happen. lol.

2006 turboed kat
                      2004 marauder 800

Comment

sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen to me about 2 months ago, but someone hit me. You got lucky thats all the happened, mine had chunks of plastic missing. Good luck on the repair

Comment

just wait, im going to post a pic of the cast, thanks for the get wells everyone!

2006 turboed kat
                          2004 marauder 800

Comment

ya can't get one of those on ebay.
                            2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                            2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                            1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                            1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                            1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

haha, well i wish it could happend, back in feb. i had complete ankle reconstruction. sucks its the same, luckly i got away with a fractured fibula. right in the ankle. but everythings fine! im happy it isnt as bad as it coulda been...

2006 turboed kat
                              2004 marauder 800

Comment

Working...
                              X