X

is 80$ a good deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 80$ a good deal?

is 80 dollars a good deal on a right fairing?
    wrecked em hell, damn near killed em.

a full post 98 unmolested right fairing, shipped? about average, I sold a repaired one a while back for 50+shipping....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Grab it if you can get it!

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Not a great deal, now if it were a left fairing...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

my left fairing is in great shape. Someone dumped this bike hard on the right, the handle bar was bent, fairing at top and bottom cowl are busted to crap. The rear brake lever was mangled, peg ripped off, and the ehaust has severe rash on it. Oh and the front brake handle was snapped off as was the clutch cable. Got everything cept fairings and pipe. Just bought the right fairing with minor rash no cracks or tabs busted off. now i need to find the lower cowl fairing.

I also purchased a chrome 5.5 rim with tire bearings and cush drive for $100, now i can sell my chrome 4.5 rim. Upgrades are great. next is custom swinger, air pods and to jet my carbs. after that bigger engine and efi kit. then Front busa fork setup. speaking of which does the post rim fit on busa fork setup?
          wrecked em hell, damn near killed em.

Comment

Working...
          X