X

Considering a new paint job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering a new paint job

Hi guys! I've been playing with an idea of changing my Kat's color for a long time. I'm an airbrush artist myself, so I designed customs graphics on my computer that are going to be black/gray/white tribal ornaments. On the front of the bike I wanna do a samurai with the Katana sword cutting bike in half. Also, I have designed my own Katana logo. I wanna do bike orange. I'm going to attach the sample of the paint so that you can see what I'm talking about.
    Also, me and my buddy are gonna start making custom bike stickers. They will be made and pre-cut out of a durable vinyl. I will put out a sample image later on. So, if you're interested in airbrushing your Kat or getting a Kat sticker, feel free to email me.
    Attached Files

Sounds cool....get to work man!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

the orange color looks good, my bike is also custom paint... post pix once you done.
      2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
      2007 Subaru Impreza
      2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Thanx. I sure will. It's probably gonna be a while before a finish this sucker But I can't wait to roll out on a custom can-of-tuna and make all those snobs on Busas, Gixxers and CBRs drop their jaws

Comment

cool can't wait to see the pic's

Comment

I am interesting about airbrush as an hobby, i ve little setup in my room, 25 liter contractor type loud compressor at my balcony, one paasche VL, and a few AB's.

Nice to hear it, hurry up, paint it and upload pics. Especially steps of process
            2K2 750 Black Kat

Comment

I would be interested to see what you had come up with..............
              sigpic
              98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
              Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

There's a member on here who has his bike painted that exact color, I can't remember his name for the life of me...
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Hey man, do you think you could help me out? My dad has a vinyl machine but I don't know how to design anything for it. Do you have any examples of some tribal stencils?

Comment

Hi! I probably could. How do you plan on selling them?..

Comment

Im not the OP, so I'm not planning on selling them :P

I was just saying I have a vinyl machine as well and if you could make the stencils i would print two out and ship you some free decals in whatever colour you wanted them!!

Comment

Working...
                      X