X

Graphic Kits ?....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Kits ?....

I have a 2001 750 and it has benn laid down by the previous owner, It has a couple of good scratches on the front fairing and exhaust (and a yellow fender which I have now painted) but nothing is busted. I was thinking about putting on a graphic kit after I repaired the fairing. The problem is I can't find any graphic kits so I was wondering if any one on here might no were to find them. Thanks for your time: Tim

Try tape works... here is the link to their site. They have generic kits and katana specific decals.

http://www.tapeworks.com/SUZUKI%20Pa...ana600750.html

Comment

if you go on to bikeskinz.com they make graphic kits for every bike including the katana

Comment

bikeskinz does but i never seen any reviews on them i seen they make them for pre kats too but i dont know if i want to spend all that much money unless i heard only good stuff about them (which i was going to order off there until someone told me that they don't know how good they were) where tapeworks i heard a few people liked theres just my .02

Comment

go to a local sign making show because if they can wrap a bus with advertisements then the can wrap a bike with some cool designs.

Comment

Working...
          X