Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

are there any differences between the 600 and 750 rear sets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there any differences between the 600 and 750 rear sets?

on the post kats are there any differences between the 600 and 750 rear sets?

for the rider, YES....the 600's are a two bolt mount...the 750's are a 3bolt mount. As for the passenger...I 'm not sure...I just know this because a co-worker has a 750. The handlebar set up is different too.

the 600's have a chrome plate near the pegs to keep your shoes from coming into contact with the chain and rear brake cylinder...the 750's are integrated with the pegs themselves and are not removable.
    Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

Don't know about posts, sorry. On pre's they are different, but they mount the same. I have a 600 set on my 750 frame.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

are the positions of your feet still the same though?

Comment

post 750s also have weights on the bottom of the rider pegs to reduce vibration...

See My Garage for mods...
          T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
          Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by Miyagi View Post
            are the positions of your feet still the same though?
            Feels the same. No difference in the reach to the brake pedal or shifter.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
            X