No announcement yet.
X

Torn between looks..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe paint bottom black with the Suzuki letters in chrome to match your chrome engine cover.

Comment

if you're gonna clutter it w/ stickers..clutter it all over the place, not just on the lower fairings.... I think its alittle to gaudy for you Z, u like the subtle mods, not the in your face ones.

I do like the suzuki one though, that looks good.

Comment

You should put some Neuspeed stickers on there while you're at it . C'mon , what the he77 are you thinking ?
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

the decals are pretty cool, do you have a solo cowl?? I also like the speedscreen alot

Comment

Ok OK Ok i am leaving as it is for now.. no dea..cals..
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Ditch the mickey mouse mirrors

Comment

I Like the mickey mouse ears..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

skip the decals.... looks like rice a roni

maybe a second look seat cover? something to keep the lines moving front to back...

Doesn't matter much either way since you have the slower yellow bike anyway.....
                  I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

looks nice. do it
                    You're not old until you're dead - and when you're dead, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                      Let me ask you this Z.....

On your Camaro, would you put a big ass CAMARO sticker along the bottom of the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior

On your Camaro, would you put a big ass CAMARO sticker along the bottom of the door?
                        ok ok ok i get the hint.. no de-kals..or in the US... dee-cals...

Comment

Originally posted by Junior

ok ok ok i get the hint.. no de-kals..or in the US... dee-cals...
                          I was just curious! I figured as much since I didn't notice CHEVY stuck to the bottom of the truck.

Comment

I like the Suzuki on the bottom only.

And yes I would put Camaro on the bottom of my door.

"It is no the speed that kills you. It is the sudden stop." - John Prutzman R.I.P. John.

Comment

good choice
                              A fucked up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Comment

Get rid of the slow yellow.
                                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                                -Ohlins Susupension
                                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...