• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry my camera is broken

Comment

Originally posted by andrehendricken
      sorry my camera is broken
      Please do us all a favour and borrow one. We're always horny for new mods. If you're not sure how to post them you can email them to me and I'll do it for you.
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

just ship you bike to me and then I will take some pics and post them. fyi....I will have to keep your bike to cover the work.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I have been waiting to see this Shinto for damn near a month now. Borrow one so we can see this thing and let this post slide into the abyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89' Katana 600

Comment

I hear you... i keep getting sucked into reading this post hoping a pic shows up. And look... here I am again today.... ARRRGGGHHH.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

How about everyone gets together to pool enought $ for a $^#&&^ disposable camera, and developing (onto a CD) costs?

Ok, I'll be quiet now.

Comment

Surely you at least have a pencil and some paper. You could at least draw us a picture

Comment

I call bs. Probably never even did it.....

(motivation)

Comment

yeah where's the pics, the pics the pics damnit! :mrgreen: I wanna see these, this could be a good idea for alot of us.

Comment

lol i think this post has been up since i Joined KR and still no pics

Comment

This thing must look like shit and you just don't want to get burned huh Andre?

89' Katana 600

Comment

man you guys are mean!

j/k where's the dayum pics!!!!!!!

Comment

Fine, I didn't want to see them anyways.
                              Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Me neither!
                                Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                                X