too bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too bad

Hey all,

Too bad to see that these forums seem to be filtered so much (i.e. special treatment to BRAADA). My simple and honest post/question regarding "what's up with braada" was cut off within minutes for some reason, with honest member replies removed...suppose I might be banned soon. Too bad. I love my Kat. I would like to remain a member if the ADMIN will let me. Lots of great info on this site...nice to be a part of a great/specialized community. We'll see......

Mark.
    Last edited by the_feev; 02-03-2009, 11:05 PM.

guessing he left with a golden parachute
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

ibtl

Comment

Originally posted by Robgsxf750 View Post
        ibtl
        +1

Comment

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post

Comment

For the sake of being the bad guy, can anyone PM the_feev info to help get his money back? I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. I tried searching, I came up with nothing.

Just sayin!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Damn ,guys .....
                  Look dude , obvioulsy you don't get around much on here , but there are a few posts about the Braada thing . Search them out , and they'll tell you what you need to know . THey're even stickies as I recall .....
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

feev, see the link below about cowls. The admins aren't being ****s about this, they have a very good reason for shutting off cowl threads.

Last edited by Trackerrrr; 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM.
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

You will not be banned feev, the simple fact is that we have zero control over what happens with braada dealings. Unfortunately we are still bound to an agreement with the owner of braada due to the fact he was the one who initially started KR. We don't always agree with it, but there is really no easy way around it at the current point in time.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
                        The admins aren't being ****s about this, they have a very good reason for shutting off cowl threads.

Really??? So far I haven't heard one . If less cowl threads were closed/deleted, perhaps less of our members would have been fecked by Braada.

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                        You will not be banned feev, the simple fact is that we have zero control over what happens with braada dealings. Unfortunately we are still bound to an agreement with the owner of braada due to the fact he was the one who initially started KR. We don't always agree with it, but there is really no easy way around it at the current point in time.
                        best admin post on the subject yet!

Feev...I sent you a PM with some links and info. Hate to say it man, but you be screwed
                        Last edited by chinto; 02-04-2009, 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

At this point, I apologize. I brought it up yesterday unwittingly. I didn't realize there was such joo joo over it, or I would not have done it. Didn't mean to open up an old wound. Shall we move on?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                              Really??? So far I haven't heard one . If less cowl threads were closed/deleted, perhaps less of our members would have been fecked by Braada.
                              WOW! intrigueing! Joe please tell me more (PM offcourse)

Comment

Working...
                              X