X

where to buy stock paint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy stock paint

hey guys,,, got my bike put away for the winter, now its time to start the body work, I have a few things to paint on the Bike, seat cowl, gas tank, lower fairings mabey the left sidefairing,,, wheres the best place to get stock paint,,, mine is one of those black on the top grey on the bottom,,, and I want it all black,,,, is the best place to get the paint at a Suzzuki dealer or is there places online??,,,, thank you

It will be cheaper to just paint everything the same color using a common paint like Dupont or ppg if you are doing it yourself.
    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

www.colorrite.com, or if you going with black, just go to an automotive paint store and get a match.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
        www.colorrite.com, or if you going with black, just go to an automotive paint store and get a match.

Comment

thanks for the input guys I think for $119 a pint I will just go with a standard jet black , not really crazy about all the pearl in the stock colour anyways

Comment

not to be a hijacker.. anyone know about the 06 blue ?

Comment

black is black is black, not like what every body calls white, 100's of diferent shades

If you find a Dupont dealer that has the color matching software ,they should be able to look up suzuki for your year and have a mix formula
              the problem that arises is if there is say more than one blue that year, they may not have a sample chip

just remember if you go black make sure your body work is 100% or you will see imperfections a mile away
              Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
              X