Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Cheaper place than dealer to get decals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper place than dealer to get decals?

I peeled my Katana decals off and I'd like to replace them with the "GSX600F" ones. Anyone know of a good online source for them before I spend a million bucks at the stealership?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by katanawarrior
    I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

I just ordered some from honda-decals.com
    I haven't gotten them yet, but will post pics when I do!
    Try a Google for "Suzuki Katana decals"

By the way, I just got the same jacket...how nice are those Cortec?
    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

Comment

Not to but in but i will anyways. I "had" a cortech two weeks ago i went down with it on it took one hell of a beating torn in a few places and scuffed up. as far as i know cant remember all of it i hit the bike a small marker post then grass then asphalt the rest of the way. i would wear it again but dont trust it after a crash im going tonight to buy another one just like it. Hence i got right up and my upper torso was in perfect condition the rest of me thats another story. Saved my ***
      Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

There are usually a few decal/sign companies that can make up almost any decal/sticker. All you need to do is bring in an image, or digital copy of what you want and tell them the size and they can whip them up pretty easily and fairly cheap. I helped a buddy with his decal designs on a stock car a few years ago, and a few hundred dollars paid for covering most of his car.
        The story of my life.... "she ain't pretty, but she'll do for now"

Comment

teddy knows people.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
            teddy knows people.

Unfortunately it seems I can no longer depend on the shop I once worked with. Several of us here(at KR) were working with them on different projects and they simply don't return phone calls anymore, and still owe us a lot of work that was already paid for. I have been working on trying to get another shop to work with us, but their pricing is waaayyy out of line.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post
              I just ordered some from honda-decals.com
              I haven't gotten them yet, but will post pics when I do!
              Try a Google for "Suzuki Katana decals"

By the way, I just got the same jacket...how nice are those Cortec?
              Thanks for the advice guys. Izzy, please let me know how those work out for ya when you get them.

I love this Cortech jacket - I wore it over a T-shirt this morning on the way to work (about 45 degrees) and it was perfectly warm. Nicely constructed, well priced, neat features too. I notice mine fits my arms perfectly but there's too much room in my shoulders and upper torso. I think that's more of an issue with my being a scrawny ***** than a problem with the jacket. I like it a lot so far!

Comment

I've dealt with these guys and they're really good....

sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

me

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                  Unfortunately it seems I can no longer depend on the shop I once worked with. Several of us here(at KR) were working with them on different projects and they simply don't return phone calls anymore, and still owe us a lot of work that was already paid for. I have been working on trying to get another shop to work with us, but their pricing is waaayyy out of line.

My cutter is now up and running and I am ready for orders.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

This may sound strange, but check with your local high school. Our high school has a vocational technical building and they have a decal printer in their graphic arts department. I'm having a student make some graphics for me and the only cost is the material I think it's 1 dollar a square foot. The school likes doing it because it counts as assignments for the students and bridges the gap between the community and school. They can design/copy anything and they look great. I'm getting all the graphics for my bike for like 3 bucks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys but I really would like the factory decals. I have a buddy with a plotter at his shop, but I'm trying to make the bike look stock for the most part. Still, the advice is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                        I peeled my Katana decals off and I'd like to replace them with the "GSX600F" ones. Anyone know of a good online source for them before I spend a million bucks at the stealership?

Thanks!
                        Ebay??? That's where I got mine.

Comment

I make graphics , hit me up , and check out my pics on my myspace page .... myspace.com/jayyankee
                          sigpic

Comment

Look at www.alloutgraphics.com, they have some nice ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                              Thanks guys but I really would like the factory decals. I have a buddy with a plotter at his shop, but I'm trying to make the bike look stock for the most part. Still, the advice is appreciated!

so yo are looking for printed decals, not die-cut ones, correct?

my best suggestions would be ebay and tapeworks

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                              X