I make custom graphics -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE : No Tats

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
    Details look pretty sweet. If I had an idea as to what I wanted I'd PM you. Must be the same reason I don't have any tattoos.

I have 5 tats , pics avail on my ms page =)
    Jay Kash (jayyankee)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

-Jay

Originally posted by exfacior View Post
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2345529

more difficult to find than you think

i don't suppose you would know how to account for the curves of the fairings? wouldn't that cause creases in the vinyl when they are printed at a straight viewing angle?

could you print in a bright yellow or orange?
    the vinyl i use for cars and bikes and such is a very flexable vinyl and WILL bend and curve .... yep , i can do any color you like , i have orange vinyl on my tinted windshield , looks awesome , at least i think it does , check it out on my ms page http://www.myspace.com/jayyankee
    ( Lucky 13 )

Originally posted by brooklyn_93 View Post
    Hiya , right under my pic on myspace is 2 links , 1 for video and 1 for pics , just click on the pics link then in there click on the katriders folder to see some of my work , Thanks in advance -Jay

I can do that , and graphics for anything you like =)

Thanks in advance -Jay

Last edited by brooklyn_93; 10-03-2008, 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpic

Comment

This is a link to my pics section in my myspace for the GRAPHICS and DECALS that I have already made. I can make just about ANYTHING ya'll want , just let me know.... Thanks in advance -Jay

Also .. allblackkat should be home peeling his GRAPHICS off of his Wally-World helmet ... I think im going to be making him new GRAPHICS for it today or tomorrow . When its done im sure he or I will post between 1 and 1 million pics of it to show off for ya'll =)

Peace - Love and Safe Riding to all - Its the weekend lets all have fun w/o any problems =) -Jay a.k.a. Br0oKlyN

sigpic

Comment

you should post pictures in here instead
        I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

What type of cost we talking here? Lets say I wanted a Penn State logo done up for my windshield and one for my gas cap area. What we talking?

Can you do multicolor? For instance if I wanted my windshield logo to be normal blue and white logo with a orange border or somethign is it possible?

Let me know man. This saves me the trouble of possibly trying to paint my parts as no normal logo comes with orange hues....
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            What type of cost we talking here? Lets say I wanted a Penn State logo done up for my windshield and one for my gas cap area. What we talking?

Can you do multicolor? For instance if I wanted my windshield logo to be normal blue and white logo with a orange border or somethign is it possible?

Let me know man. This saves me the trouble of possibly trying to paint my parts as no normal logo comes with orange hues....
            -
            Windshield should be around $8 to $10 max and gascap area ( guessing on tank ) around $3 to $5 ,,, all depending on sizes you'd want. My cutter does 1 color , doesn't print. Yes , i can do penn state. I can make an orange background and then blue logo ( 2 decals ) then you apply the background 1st then the main logo on top , really easy .
            -Jay
            sigpic

Comment

What shape for logos we talking here and size? Price is right in realm of what I would pay for this. Plus it lets you get on a kat for show here....

Perhaps this needs to be moved to PM or email for more specific convos. PM me your email and we can discuss specifics.

EDIT: Saw your email on first page. I will drop you a line.

Comment

What shape for logos we talking here and size? Price is right in realm of what I would pay for this. Plus it lets you get on a kat for show here....

Perhaps this needs to be moved to PM or email for more specific convos. PM me your email and we can discuss specifics.

EDIT: Saw your email on first page. I will drop you a line.

-
                [email protected]
                or best way is
                (830) 534-4288 ( sprint cell )
                Thanks -
                Jay
                sigpic

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by brooklyn_93 View Post
                    I have 5 tats , pics avail on my ms page =)
                    I have 5 tats also, below my elbow on my left arm

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                      I have 5 tats also, below my elbow on my left arm
                      I bet one is the K&N logo with a cross through it right??????

Comment

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

no, but that's a hell of idea

Comment

Can you do paint masks using that removable vinyl mask?
                            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                            -Terence

Comment

email sent.
                              1994 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
                              Bone stock
                              Looking to mod, Any ideas?

Comment

3 tribal sittings
                                1 flames
                                1 water
                                5 - bingo

Comment