X

Screws, Bolts, Nuts, & Washers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screws, Bolts, Nuts, & Washers

Anyone know where I can pick up a set of aftermarket screws, bolts, nuts, & washers for the fairings on my '00 750 Kat? Like anodized aluminum and what not...

go here. www.mopowersports.com and click on Pro-Bolt Products
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

www.bikebandit.com has pro-bolt fairing kits
      Semper Fi
      1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

i just got mine off ebay from bikebolts in cincinnati ill post when i get them to let you know the quality

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
          go here. www.mopowersports.com and click on Pro-Bolt Products
          Any chance you could get me a pic of the orange bolts? I want to see what type of orange they are. Possibly also a close up of the Blue. My bike is a transition color and think it would be cool to have alternating bolt colors from the paint......

Thanks
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by p3313r View Post
            i just got mine off ebay from bikebolts in cincinnati ill post when i get them to let you know the quality
            I got mine off this guy for $19 for the set. Pretty decent quality. At least all the bolts I need for what I have in fairings is uniform.
            sigpic

Comment

i got my ebay bikebolts and they suck i got the painted ones and the paint comes off just from touching the driver to them and more than half of the bolts are the wrong size and they aren't the bolts like the factory ones with the ginormous head they have a smaller head with washers and they look like garbage i would not buy these again

Comment

i got my ebay bikebolts and they suck i got the painted ones and the paint comes off just from touching the driver to them and more than half of the bolts are the wrong size and they aren't the bolts like the factory ones with the ginormous head they have a smaller head with washers and they look like garbage i would not buy these again
                That was all stated in the vendor review for BikeBolts.
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                -Terence

Comment

Had the same experience minus the paint part, I did not go with painted ones.
                  Last edited by HuDuVuDu; 11-04-2008, 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                  X