98+ Race Windscreen *LOTSA PICS*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like your seat an tail section whats that off of

Comment

Can we get the pictures back up for this sticky? I could probably manage without them but it would be nice to have a visual guide. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hmm.. Joe would have to do it. His last log in was Nov. '09. Not too terribly long ago. Send him a PM, that may forward to an email account he still uses. Most likely he just needs to log into his photo hosting account.
        -2000 "750"

Comment

pm/email sent.

Comment

After that maybe we could ask the mods to host the pictures somewhere on KatRiders (with Joe's permission).

In fact, maybe (if KR has the disk space and bandwidth), we should host the pictures of all STICKY threads.

Comment

I agree as long as it is possible. I did the mod without the pictures and it was pretty easy. I still wouldn't mind the pictures to cross reference what I did.

Comment

That R6 exhaust looks good.
                What year is it from, the noise like compare to stock & is it baffled?
                Nice job.
                For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.
                - Ecc 12:14

Comment

sweet mods i cant wait to do this on my kat

Comment

I just tried this out today with an 04' GSXR600 screen I had layin around. Not as good lookin as the ones you guys did but I think it's an improvement from the stock.bike4.jpg
                    Just joined a couple months ago. Now I'm hooked.

Comment

• deff tempted to do this, but how much stress is put in the shield i dont wanna go over a bump and have it crack, also no on has done this without the use of zip ties correct if so please let me know how thanks

Comment

• Mine is done without the use of zip ties. Like I said though, I like the look of the Kaw windscreen better. I'm guessing it's all in how the screen fits after trimming as to what is used to fasten it.
                        Just joined a couple months ago. Now I'm hooked.

Comment

• Sorry to bump an old thread but this looks amazing! Picking one up next week!
                          2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
                          2004 GSXR 600

Comment

• looks great

Comment

• Thanks for the awesome writeup! I just installed a ninja 500 windscreen onto my kat and it looks awesome!

PS I got my windscreen for only 29$ delivered to me from here:

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.
                              Last edited by WickedKatweazle; 05-01-2010, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• Ordered mine today off ebay. Should be here in a couple days then I will post before/after pics!
                                2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
                                2004 GSXR 600

Comment

Working...
                                X