No announcement yet.
X

Thoughts on this scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id say go for it bro..dont listen to the haters!!!!!
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

Bike is going into the shop this weekend. Going to be a couple more weeks without her but she will look fantastic when she is done....

Pics will be on here first thing of course....
      I am a Penn State fanatic.
      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
        Bike is going into the shop this weekend. Going to be a couple more weeks without her but she will look fantastic when she is done....

Pics will be on here first thing of course....
        I'm sure your bike will turn out great!!
        With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
        The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
        To the bang bang boogie
        Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis View Post
          I'm sure your bike will turn out great!!
          yeah so whats the update on this anyway
          Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
          www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

should be out next weekend. Is taking him 4 weeks (though he did have a new baby in there)

In the meantime though I have been online buying stuff. I have the HID Lights, Joe Florida LED kit, and alarm that all need to go on the bike before its formal viewing. I am hoping for it to be ready next Sunday or Monday evening at the latest

Comment

I'm sure it will be interesting. Sorry for being a ***** and I hope you accept my apology!!! Look forward to the pics. You should post up some pics of you hockey masks!!!
              To the bang bang boogie

Comment

no problem Ride. Everyone gets hot headed once in a while. When i met my fiance and we went out on our first date I told her I am a stubborn ******* sometimes. If she could get over that then she would never have anythign else to worry about with me cept my addiction to hockey and motorcycles. We are nnow getting married. Everytime she calls me an ******* now though I can smile and say I told you so which instantly makes her laugh.

as for some hockey gear. Here are some of my custom masks and gear:

Not a fan of the girls as they did not turn out right. The lions on the other side were off slightly too. I won this paint job for a charity event.

here is my current lid:

I have sold the lids I had painted by the guy doing my bike right now. His site however is wzlhed.com so you can see masks he has done on there.

Even my pads all have the PSU logo on them and custom graphics. If I am going to get scored on then I am going to look good fishing the puck out of the net.....

Comment

I like that on the busa, not sure about on a Kat. Do your own thing....that's what it's all about
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I would never down anyone artistic creations, but I do agree. You shouldn't mimic another design, but create your own. I like the design on the busa.
                    You will also have to take in consideration that the design on the busa stands out mainly because of all of the chrome extras and the seat cowl painted to the bike. Also the kat has the boob tail and long seat, which is going to take away from the look your going for based on the busa pic.
                    Last edited by eazy1100; 04-28-2008, 06:53 PM.
                    eazy1100

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                      no problem Ride. Everyone gets hot headed once in a while. When i met my fiance and we went out on our first date I told her I am a stubborn ******* sometimes. If she could get over that then she would never have anythign else to worry about with me cept my addiction to hockey and motorcycles. We are nnow getting married. Everytime she calls me an ******* now though I can smile and say I told you so which instantly makes her laugh.

as for some hockey gear. Here are some of my custom masks and gear:

Not a fan of the girls as they did not turn out right. The lions on the other side were off slightly too. I won this paint job for a charity event.

here is my current lid:

I have sold the lids I had painted by the guy doing my bike right now. His site however is wzlhed.com so you can see masks he has done on there.

Even my pads all have the PSU logo on them and custom graphics. If I am going to get scored on then I am going to look good fishing the puck out of the net.....
                      Awesome helmets... I do like the bears one!! The current one is hot too!!! You know the Trashers has great fans!!!
                      To the bang bang boogie

Comment

Here is what the lid looks like right now. Was expecting the bike to be done last weekend but it might be done this weekend. Weather and a few other obstacles got in the way....
                        Attached Files

Comment

thats cool lookin helmet like the design
                          New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

GOO GATORS!!! LOL
                            (Orange and Blue)

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                              GOO GATORS!!! LOL
                              (Orange and Blue)

I am a Penn Stater but fav colors were always orange and Blue.....

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                                GOO GATORS!!! LOL
                                (Orange and Blue)
                                +1 on that. Looks good!
                                myspace
                                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                                X