X

katana chain guard...final design...this one is going to be produced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katana chain guard...final design...this one is going to be produced

ok i made some changes and this one is what is getting ran...love it or hate it....i had some design issues with the one everyone voted on...and since more than 2/3 of kr members voted on that one, i kept with the "gsxf theme".....so i will have these made up this week, im taking orders on them....im only running 20 to start...if these sell out as fast as i hope i will run a final 20....every one will be stamped with "katriders" and will be numbered (1/20, 5/20...38/40...ect. final metal of choice will be 11awg still, was thinking of 14awg, but id rather have something more durable.

also, i will trade these for your stock pre swing arms that you might have laying around.

$40 shipped to your door in the lower 48's...if your from hi,ak, cnd, or over sea's, please contact me reguarding shipping cost.

the top is wide cause that is the section that will be bent on the press brake

first come first serve....once the total 40 gets ran thats it...than on to the next project

Put me down for one...
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

Did you state in an earlier post that you were going to powdercoat them black? For the same $40 cost?

And these were for 98+ correct?
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

pre or post, chain guards interchange just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          pre or post, chain guards interchange just fine.
          They look different. You mean they have the same bolt pattern and clearance, pre and post?

Comment

yup

Comment

they look the same, mounting holes are 4" at center

no if you want yours powder coated you'd have to talk to sasquatch....$40 shipped includes, either bare metal or painted with industrial enamel (black, blue, yellow, red)

chris are you 100% sure
              Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 03-28-2008, 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've swapped pre and post chain guards a bunch of times, yes I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  yup
                  cool beans...

Comment

how do we order?
                    '06 600 Katana
                    http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                    Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                    Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

well for ordering right now, shoot me a pm, letting me know your interested in one, just write chain guard in the heading and below write quanity and color. (please be 110% sure)....i will have them done friday...when i have your guard ready to ship, then send me payment via paypal or money order. these will not turn out like the braada cowls where you'll wait 8months to get after you paid.....i will ship the following weekend, that way i can ship a quanity out

[email protected] (paypal)

Comment

do you have anymore chaingaurds left? if so i'll buy one.

Comment

Chain Gaurd

If you have anymore i'll buy one to.

Comment

i had no luck myself so i ordered this http://www.jdacustom.com/store/produ...cat=248&page=1 is in process of being shipped. there is another member n her that has one i think its chinto not sure though

Comment

im super busy at work...they will be done sooner or later, in the mean time, im doing extended swing arms

Comment

Working...
                              X