No announcement yet.
X

Extended Swing arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys are able to make this happen, would you post some photos?
    sigpic

Comment

+1 on those photos.
      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

I'd be happy too sell him the swing arm

Comment

Ok I am extremely interested in making this happen. I probaly won't be able to do it anytime soon but could i get a price on the fab job KNIFE? Also i found one aftermarket one that puts a busa wheel on the back, but that just means more money that i already dont have. Get back to me on the price of the fab job and we can go from there.

Comment

yeah a notch wield would be very strong. You may have a hard time finding a shop to do it. So many people worry about being sued these days

Comment

Rob already said he'll do it. I have the swingarm, it's in his court now.

Comment

i need a price for the swingarm and a price on the welding service. I mean if you guys want to just give them to me that would be great haha. But i don't expect thats the case so just let me know so I can get my money situation figured out.

Comment

I was gonna offer a kat swingarm I have, but you guys have that covered every way to Sunday!

This is a fine example of the community we have built here. Good work, guys!
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

actually we might be able to use yours since i wouldnt want to take mine off my bike until i have the other one. Gotta have somethin to ride on haha. Whats your price?

Comment

I'll sell you the swing arm for $50, I'll take care of getting it to Rob, $50 is all you have to pay me. PayPal is [email protected]
                      Last edited by arsenic; 02-15-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

yea that sounds great, do you have a way I can contact rob about the fabrication and a way to get him another swingarm?

Comment

I can email him for you. I'll go up to WI and give him the swing arm I have, you'd have to ship him another one

Comment

Yea e-mail him and give him my e-mail: [email protected]. I need to get his address from him so I can ship another swing arm and get some of essentials talked out with him. As soon as I talk to him and everything is squared away, I will be talking to you (arsenic) about payment for the swingarm.

Comment

eby132409: sorry, ive been working alot....ill pm you my address, and you can ship it to me when ever and well discuss prices that fit you....also you might want to consider a lower support too....more support, more reassuance

Comment

Working...
                              X