No announcement yet.
X

What Color!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green would make it resemble a ninja if you weren't careful.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
      Green would make it resemble a ninja if you weren't careful.
      Really??????????????
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
        I had an 83 gxs750es a couple of years ago that was factory pearl white with red accents. I'd go that way if I were starting with a clean "canvas". My 2006 750 is red, like candy apple red, factory, though the dealer called it maroon. It's neither maroon nor basic red, it's a slightly dark candy apple red. I like it. Would look cool in pearl white with red accents though.
        got any pics? i'm open to all ideas as long as it doesn't take too much detail.
        06' Zuki Katana 750
        Vance and Hines Slip-On

Comment

Originally posted by GabeC View Post
          i think i might be getting my whole bike painted. was wondering what a good color is?
          Duh .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

There's a pic if you go to www.suzukicycles.org and type in 1983 gsx750es. The picture is small and I'd post it for you, but I'm not too hip on cutting and pasting. Last time I tried to cut and paste a bike pic, somehow I got a pic of a multi-chambered nautilus with a yo-yo. And I know that there are a few websites where owners have posted pics of the same bike. I imagine that you could paint the bike pearl white and then find red Katana decals. Having the original color bleed through might be a concern with a light color, but that's not my field really. A painter would know. You 'member me don't you Gabe?

Comment

I found one...maybe this will work. Dude! It worked

Comment

what bottom fairing is that and where can I find one ( it looks nice )

Comment

i think i've narrowed it down.

go here:
                  Domestic. Not Domesticated. Dodge vehicles are bred for performance. Explore the full Dodge lineup, inventory, incentives, dealership information & more.

at the bottom you should be able to change colors of the Viper. I'm thinking of the Viper Black (and then i'll go some gold/bronze accents on the bike like rims/decals etc..) or the Venom Red (with black accents).

the guy thats painting it for me works at the Dodge Body and Paint place so i figure it'd be easy for him to get these colors mixed. plus i have the color codes for both of them.

which do you guys think?
                  06' Zuki Katana 750
                  Vance and Hines Slip-On

Comment

You can't go wrong with black.

Comment

made up my mind.

it's called:

Cherry Licorice Metallic

can't find it online but i went to sherwin williams automotive and picked it out, it's a custom color. It's the color of a cherry with a metallic finish and will cost about $150 per quart or so. will post pics when i'm done.
                      06' Zuki Katana 750
                      Vance and Hines Slip-On

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton 1 View Post
                        I agree, that looks very nice!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton 1 View Post
                          I believe that was grafted from a Honda....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                          X