No announcement yet.
X

Does this fit right?? I dont think so.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the same thing but when i went back and checked the description it didnt say primed ready for paint. guess i shoulda caught that before. oh well guess it helps i work in a body shop.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
      I thought the same thing but when i went back and checked the description it didnt say primed ready for paint. guess i shoulda caught that before. oh well guess it helps i work in a body shop.

oh well, technicality i guess. it still doesn't make up for the lousy quality, I would be ashamed to sell someone a cowl that looked that bad. Then again, I chalk that up to what one person's standards are compared to another's.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i would still put some tabs on it so you dont have to put holes in the seat.. im making some cowls up in a couple days and thought about selling for lik 50-75 bucks depending on how good they look.. i couldnt think about buying that for 200 bucks..
        02 Suzuki Katana 750
        05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like mine does. needs some work but its a start.
          yours turned out allright did'nt it?

i gave him a negative on ebay.. same did BigBadAl.

i actually emailed the guy on ebay before buying, asking if it was primed and ready for paint... he did'nt answer..

but with a little filler and a little time... It should be allright. I mean... It's better than what you get from braada these days... Which is nothing...

Originally posted by tankman1331 View Post
          i would still put some tabs on it so you dont have to put holes in the seat.. im making some cowls up in a couple days and thought about selling for lik 50-75 bucks depending on how good they look.. i couldnt think about buying that for 200 bucks..
          200 bucks? including shipping and danish customs... $289... WOHOO!
          Last edited by MiloDK; 01-15-2008, 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

worst part is, you know its a member here

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

you do realize that you will not be able to sell them on here, don't you? It is in the T.O.S. Whether anyone agrees with it or not, that's just the way it is.

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                you do realize that you will not be able to sell them on here, don't you? It is in the T.O.S. Whether anyone agrees with it or not, that's just the way it is.
                i plan on taking em to the rally in july
                02 Suzuki Katana 750
                05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

sigpic

Comment

i plan on taking em to the rally in july
                  pm me when you've got something..

i don't plan on coming to the rally...

Comment

Originally posted by MiloDK View Post
                    pm me when you've got something..

i don't plan on coming to the rally...
                    im not allowed too

actilly no i didnt know that and whats the reason i see alot of people selling stuff on here
                    Last edited by tankman1331; 01-15-2008, 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    02 Suzuki Katana 750
                    05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

sigpic

Comment

actilly no i didnt know that and whats the reason i see alot of people selling stuff on here
                      Well, selling parts you have and selling parts you made are two different things. Since Braada is one of the two founders of this site, he retains the exclusive rights to sell 98-up seat cowls here. Like I said earlier, it may not be something we all agree on, but that's the way it is. He does not own the site anymore, but retaining that exclusivity clause was a part of the sale. Check your pm's.....
                      Last edited by teddy; 01-15-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Well, selling parts you have and selling parts you made are two different things. Since Braada is one of the two founders of this site, he retains the exclusive rights to sell 98-up seat cowls here. Like I said earlier, it may not be something we all agree on, but that's the way it is. He does not own the site anymore, but retaining that exclusivity clause was a part of the sale.

thanks for letting me know that, i dont wants anyone to be mad at me for selling on there site.. i just figured with the 6 month wait for the cowls that some people would want something alittle faster... but i just wanted to post up some pics and maybe sell some at the rally if i even sell em...
                        02 Suzuki Katana 750
                        05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

sigpic

Comment

after shipping i payed about 160 or 170 i think it was, cant remember for sure. and i put tabs on so no holes in the seat.
                          www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Well I just got around to doing the body work on my cowl. Stupid thing is there was a lot of filler on it. Must've been sprayed with one of those really high build primer/filler. I blocked most of the waves out of it. There was still abit of a dip towards the back. I also remember someone saying that the braadas had a dip in them as well. Maybe this is the same spot. Just my two cents.
                            www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

There was still abit of a dip towards the back. I also remember someone saying that the braadas had a dip in them as well. Maybe this is the same spot. Just my two cents.
                              My guess is that the maker of these probably has a Braada and used it as a prototype to cast his mold from. Seems logical considering they look so similar.

Comment

Well I just got around to doing the body work on my cowl. Stupid thing is there was a lot of filler on it. Must've been sprayed with one of those really high build primer/filler. I blocked most of the waves out of it. There was still abit of a dip towards the back. I also remember someone saying that the braadas had a dip in them as well. Maybe this is the same spot. Just my two cents.
                                need pics...!

Comment

Working...
                                X