Painting My bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx Erki! What are fish eyes?
    02' Katana 600
    D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

tiny indented or small divot type things.
      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Since I am in on this project I thought I might say something. Ras did a great job of painting since this was his first time. I am just the prep guy and all the other random stuff. ras does all the hard work.

Comment

Thanks happel but I couldnt do it without a good b!tch
          02' Katana 600
          D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
            I might be crazy enough to try to get in a rip next weekend if the weather is still holding out. All the roads are dry now for the most part. Ill probably just suck it up and wait another month and a half and be safe.
            hey erki we should get out for a ride i see a few guys riding bit to early for me

Comment

well i do my best (at being a *****).

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

should be finished this week or next
                  02' Katana 600

Comment

fisished them up last night but have no pics do to camera being dead should have some on here soon
                    02' Katana 600

Comment

myspace
                      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

well got it finished and now its being worked on had serious carb issues.
                        02' Katana 600

Comment

Fairrings look HOT!! im going to start painting mine this weekend
                          I like'em naked!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhappel View Post
                            Since I am in on this project I thought I might say something. Ras did a great job of painting since this was his first time. I am just the prep guy and all the other random stuff. ras does all the hard work.
                            Prep is the hard work. painting is the difficult work.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I'm painting my bike as we speak. So far I've filled in some dents on my gas tank with Bondo Plastic Metal and Its GREAT (at least from what I can tell). I've sanded the tank down with this REALLY cool sander i got from Sears that has three small sanding pads on it that rotate. The three pads all move indepently to allow it to adapt with the curves of my tank (and fairrings). Its called a 3D sander and was only $10!!!!!!!!!! Granted its pretty weak at .05 amps (LOL!!) but surprisingly its doing a DAMN good job and is very compact. I think its a nice tol to have in the collection. http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/0...sm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Im going out to start priming the Tank now. I'm using Rustoleum (i like them)
                              I like'em naked!!

Comment

I bought my supplies at NAPA. Have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X