Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Decals or No Decals? That is the question!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best chemical to use to get the sticky stuff off?

Comment

I really like the looks of the bike in the pic.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Get rid of all decals. Put one large template of the Suzuki 'S' in silver over your tank (diagonal).
        Also for the side farings, expand the logo further and put them partly on (like they didn't fit on).
        Or maybe one huge template to go from one fairing, across the bellypan, onto the other one.
        Would be a killer thight design.
        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Leave only the gas tank S. I have a black 02 750 and it looks cool without the decals. Plus it stops the Can-O Tuna jokes, a lot of people can't figure out what it is.

Comment

Stickers are for ricers.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I'd go without the stock stickers, but add some of your own, or just go with a big suzuki S
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by willi777 View Post
                I'd go without the stock stickers, but add some of your own, or just go with a big suzuki S
                This thread is 5 years old. I really hope by now this is already done.

Comment

I think they look cheap and boring with out decals.
                  This is a kat I painted a couple years ago...

98 GSX750F
                  95 Honda VT600 vlx
                  08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

that's kind of where I'm at with it. I currently have no decals. I plan to repaint the fairing proper one more time and this time, and apply decals/emblems afterwards, especially the DOHC 16VALVE INLINE FOUR bit. They do look a bit bland without the decals or some sort of accent.
                    Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                    Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                    2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

Originally posted by black&blue View Post
                      that's kind of where I'm at with it. I currently have no decals. I plan to repaint the fairing proper one more time and this time, and apply decals/emblems afterwards, especially the DOHC 16VALVE INLINE FOUR bit. They do look a bit bland without the decals or some sort of accent.
                      You should do the Aerodynamic SuperSport sticker too!

Some bikes came with those, and they were referred to as the Kat's ***.

Comment

I have the KATs ***

the A.S.S was on the 98's
                        98 GSX750F
                        95 Honda VT600 vlx
                        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                        X