X

Alarms for Kats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STL-KAT-600
    I see that they are good alarms. However, they do not make them for my 95 GSX 600F. Do you recommend anyone else?
    Actually, Scorpio alarms are not bike specific. They sell connector kits that are bike specific, which allows you to plug directly into the harness (easy man's way to do it). The alarm comes with a universal connector kit, but you have to do the wiring yourself (instructions are included). So the alarm will work on any bike, they just don't have a connector kit for your bike.

I actually happen to have the really, really nice one in stock that I'd be willing to make a really good deal on if someone from KR wants it. It's the 500SE model.
    If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

What all does the 500se model come with? I was planning on getting one soon, and now that I don't think I need the Veypor, that frees up a few dollars.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Speedwerks
        I see that they are good alarms. However, they do not make them for my 95 GSX 600F. Do you recommend anyone else?
        I actually happen to have the really, really nice one in stock that I'd be willing to make a really good deal on if someone from KR wants it. It's the 500SE model.
        How much are we talking? You can PM me if you like. I know they are good but I can't spent a fortune. Let me know.
        Mikey B.
        '95 Katana 600
        Line-X Kat

Comment

The SE is definitely the "bomb diggity" of all the scorpio alarms and aren't cheap. It's their most expensive model.

Here is the info:

# The all-new SR-i500 is the first two-way FM security system designed specifically for the motorcycle industry. By utilizing High Frequency RF technology, it is capable of sending and receiving data from up to ½ mile away from the motorcycle.
          # The miniature handheld transceiver incorporates an interactive LCD display that instantly confirms all commands and alarm triggers with easy to understand icons and text.

Security features include:

# Dual axis accelerometer detects impact and inclination
          # Waterproof design meets OEM specifications
          # Selectable audible/vibrating alerts
          # Integrated 125 dB programmable multi-tone siren
          # Violation display with time stamp
          # Range Confirmation Signal (RCS)
          # Available factory plug-in connector kits
          # Two-Way FM Transceiver
          # Alphanumeric LCD display with backlight
          # Ultra low power drain Main Control Module
          # Built-in Analog Devices ADXL202 accelerometer
          # Ignition protection
          # Range Confirmation Signal (RCS)
          # Battery safeguard with “sleep mode”
          # Remote sensor control
          # Clock with alarm
          # Violation display with time stamp
          # Passive arming
          # Selectable arming / disarming
          # Automatic reset
          # Flashing lights with memory display
          # Long range paging transmitter
          # Integrated 125 dB programmable multi-tone siren
          # Selectable siren duration
          # Arming confirmation
          # Low battery indication
          # Remote panic feature
          # Soft chirp arming

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

try this one. this is the same company that makes the Viper alarms....you know how good they are.

www.vwvortex.com
            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Hey Speedwerks, would you be interested in possibly giving a discount on this on http://www.speedwerks.com/catalog/c7...8s1pn1p4268np0 with the two way pager upgrade? This is a little more in my price range. let me know.
              Mikey B.
              '95 Katana 600
              Line-X Kat

Comment

Alarm Discount

We give all KR riders a discount. If you would like the Gorilla Alarm with the pager upgrade. Instead of $179.90, the KR member price is $169.95.

If there are more than 5 people interested in this set up, we can do a group buy at a price of $161.95. Either way, you get a deal from us.

--Laura

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

hmmmmm, let me talk to Nick. We might be interested.
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Laura:

How do I order one? I want the Gorilla with the pager upgrade. Thanks. Do you have any stickers I can put on my bike?
                    Mikey B.
                    '95 Katana 600
                    Line-X Kat

Comment

Laura:

How do I order one? I want the Gorilla with the pager upgrade. Thanks. Do you have any stickers I can put on my bike?
                      Hey there, sorry it took me so long to reply. Just give me a call at 302.730.4650. We're open from noon to 8 p.m. EST. For the next 30 minutes, though, it's going to be hard to talk because they are running a 'busa on the dyno and it's super loud! Also, we do have stickers. When you call I can tell you what colors we have.

Thanks!

Laura

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

I ordered my Gorilla w/ the two way pager upgrade last night. speedwerks.com is awesome and Laura is super nice. I can't wait to install it and I will let people know how it is. Thanks again Laura
                        Mikey B.
                        '95 Katana 600
                        Line-X Kat

Comment

Working...
                        X