No announcement yet.
X

Brands of Undertails & Huggers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy here I ride a 05 KAT 600, getting ready to start sum mods, I think I am gonna go with the under tail from Krazy Kreations, has any one installed one of these, if ya have HELP!!!

Comment

If I had known about the KK undertail I may have went with it instead, had they provided an option for the factory tail light. I have ridden behind other guys with LED's like those and I can't see them during the day. I've been rear-ended once by a moron cager not paying attention, I don't really want to go through that again because they couldn't see my lights...

Does anyone have a KK undertail and a hugger? Any clearance issues?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I have the KK undertail with the questionable light along with the Artfibras hugger. I have yet to install them. They will be in for paint in about 2 weeks.
        It was after I placed my Krazy Kreation order that other similar designed undertails lights had weaker bulbs. Now I`m hoping they addressed that issue. That is, if it was an issue they were made aware of.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Teddy, I see you have the artfibras undertail with the frame-mounted 2 bros pipe. Did you have to drill the undertail to get the pipe-mount to go through it ? I'm planning on getting the same setup soon and any help or advice will be appreciated.
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, I had to cut a notch the width of the strap out of the undertail, kinda sucked, but whatcha gonna do....

Tips for the artfibras undertail? Sure, don't mark or drill any holes until you fit it with the tail plastics on the bike I tried to just 'put it in place' without the tail on and found out the hard way. I had to redrill a couple holes when I installed the tail and the fit was way off. I unbolted it and it 'snapped' right into place. Redrilled the holes and filled the others, now it's perfect. Unbolt your dogbones while its on the centerstand to let the rear wheel down, you'll have more room to work. Install the hugger after you have the undertail in, there just isn't enough room if you install the hugger first.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Anybody know of fender eliminators or huggers for a 94 Katana 600. Thanks for the info in advance, Jim
              1994 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
              Bone stock
              Looking to mod, Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by chilipepper
                To add to your collection of undertail fender elimination kits available for the Katana, I`m adding these images from Krazy Kreation Cycle Parts from e-bay...
                I found nothing like this on eBay, they have all other bike but no Katana...

Comment

Are there any undertails for the pre 98' kats? I own a 94' and absolutely hate the rear fender.

Comment

i have not heard of any so far and i have been looking. i am going to end up fabricating one myself.
                    your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

I guess I will have to start the fab too. Great project for the winter.

Comment

lol i plan on doing it in a weekend. but i dont have cold weather down here
                        your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

Originally posted by chilipepper
                          To add to your collection of undertail fender elimination kits available for the Katana, I`m adding these images from Krazy Kreation Cycle Parts from e-bay. The turn signal is integrated into the tail light.
                          I`ve purchased one already. Though they said they would match my paint colour (2006 Red Katana) when it came in, it was way off. I have 2 other parts for the bike that has to get painted the same colour, so I didn`t consider it an issue worth dealing with.

so, i think this is da first time i seen anyone post up a pict, of the same undertail i got.

you know what ?
                          mine came in da wrong color too. after waiting over 3 months to get it.
                          i had to report this fella to paypal and all that!
                          but it does look good.
                          << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                          KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

where

ok, so i'm a newbie on here and only have a minute fjor the moment, computer illiterate as well,so what i need is the actual website of where to purchase these hugger kits and undertail cause i have no luck and the only thing i come across is the "fender eliminator kit"! My rear fender on my 06 750 is gotta go, just installed the integrated clear turns and brake light all in one so now things look really funny. Waiting for the illuminated gages to get here as well as the braada seat cowel! streetracer parts.com is a great place to deal with but limited and they told me themselves for $100 all you really get is the liscense plate bracket with their eliminator kit! Sounds like artfibras is the way to go but can't seem to find it so......... anyone fot the exact website for us cpmputer illiterate?
                            Dan

Comment

Here is the Krazy Kreation site:

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X