X

looking for new graphix in az

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new graphix in az

looking for new graphix with a little more flash have seen some online but thats online would like to see some in person. any places locally? in az?

You find any let me know.

I've seen a few nice bikes at AZ Mills on Sat nights. Not any Kats though. I think I was the only one when I went.. heh..

Just got back from the store. I was passed doing 65 by a tumble-weed. Sooo darn windy here today, sucks for riding.

Comment

i know i guy that painted my front bumper for my RSX-S. Did a pretty good job...only cost me 175....i can ask him if he can do custom work and get a price or whatever....

Comment

Sure, see if he's got anything on the web I can look at.. Not in the market right now for graphix. Going to save for what I want. I'll need to paint the rear cowl zuki red w/ a evil looking joker on the top, when I get it.

I'll sticky this post on my PC for future use..

Thanks !!

Comment

dude the decal place in the mills mall can design you whatever. My friend works their and hes making my new stickers that say katana.

Comment

planetsuperbike.com and tapeworks.com have some cool stuff. I've ordered from planetsuperbike, great staff
            "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

...right now I'm looking for the white gangi stickers, and white suzuki stickers. Just want the two, well four, one of each on ea. side.. Just dont want to pay for a full set of stickers when I'm only going to use the two.. O'h well, the search continues..

Comment

sticker guys at AZ Mills Mall

BIG DOG,

I tried to talk to those guys who make the custom stickers at AZ MILLS, but there was a big line and my patience ran out. Do you know if they have a website or what there official name is? I'm really curious about pricing too.
                93 Katana 1100
                96 BMW K1100RS

Comment

Originally posted by AzCyco
                  ...right now I'm looking for the white gangi stickers, and white suzuki stickers. Just want the two, well four, one of each on ea. side.. Just dont want to pay for a full set of stickers when I'm only going to use the two.. O'h well, the search continues..
                  $15 to your door, I have them cut and ready to send out. They will look identical to the ones on my bike. Check my ride profile, or the thread, "A couple new pics" in pics and flics.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

there is a decal shop in the mills mall cool didnt know that thx

Comment

Actualy of the top of my head I can't remember of the top of my head. I'll call him when he get's back in town and ask him what they are really called. they don't really have a website because it is more expensive and the customers would complain if they hhad to jack up prices to pay for their website. It's coll. price wasn't to bad 20 bucks for ones that say Katana. but they are in like a flashy blue to two tone my bike sorta speak. and it was another 25 for a wicked looking emblem/seal that said the Big Dog Edition. lol. It'll be sweet once it's on my Kat

Comment

Working...
                      X