X

what to do with an extra handle???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do with an extra handle???

When I got my bike last fall it came with a new handle from the factory. Unsure on why, there was nothing wrong with the one on the bike. As anyone done a mod of any sort. I was thinking of making some form of rear shelf or something. Let your mind run wild, but keep it semi clean. Family Site

Cheers,
    go ahead and ruck it!!!

Put it between the rider and passenger and make it a twin bike
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, I thought it would go south I am surprised it was the first post. Congrats

Cheers
      go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

I'm not sure what you're asking/talking about here. Are you talking about the rear grab rail? Or a new clip on?
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
          I'm not sure what you're asking/talking about here. Are you talking about the rear grab rail? Or a new clip on?
          Clueless as well

Comment

It is an extra replacement rear grab handle. I was thinking of making something that would be functional. do you think if reinforced it could hold a rear trunk. That way I could switch them if need with out taking the box off.
            go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Working...
            X