X

Shovel removal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shovel removal

I took off the shovel on my 88 Kat last night. I have seen quite a few done using the stock rear turn signals, which appear to have been shortened. I looked at mine and wasn't sure how this is to be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used the stock ones but that was with the competition werkes kit. Just repositioned them. Not sure how it would work for the pre 98 though.

Here it is. Just clock on the pic. Hope it helps.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Do a search on ebay for a creese bracket. That will bring the signals in closer and give you a place to mount your plate.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

if you have access to a welding machine you can make a bracket out of angle, so you can use the stock plate mount and stock turn signals. Ifabbed my own and am considering selling them here. send me an i m if you want some pics of mine. i will hwlp all i can!

T
        "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
        X