X

crash cage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash cage!

Does anyone make a crash cage for a 98 cat?

no but a had a guy willing to make them if i got enough intrest.....

Comment

great product but none for kat, the issue I have is holes in the main fairings.
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

sounds like a custom job
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

why - do you plan on crashing? LOL
          97 Katana 600
          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

SQUID!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Naah when you hit the nitrous it gets really loose sometimes it doesnt matter i made one anyways. And i went down a month ago due to some oil so i just want to save my shit

Comment

You alright from the crash?
                That is cool you made one. You should make a few and maybe some others might get one. You never know!

Comment

yeah im fine i was turning from a red light and hit it and just fell i was only going about 20....As for the cage I am working on a better one I made it out of a wing tow bar from a top fuel dragster it is the aerodynamic chrome moly so it looks good but i need to master the idea still let you know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Wade-Kat600
                    why - do you plan on crashing? LOL
                    have you seen KR rider pics of the pre98's? main fairing road rash like mine and MD86's
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Glad you are ok!
                      Keep us updated on how that cage looks and comes along

Comment

I like the idea of a cage and not just for stunting. Seems like great protection for every bike, especially newbies. It just seems that it would reduce lean angle on the curves. (Then again, that might be just the thing for new riders. Build confidence then yank them off and put sliders on. )
                        sigpic

Comment

If you make it right it does not reduce any lean angles... And it is bitchin when you go on a long ride you can kick your feet up on it and go so i like it when i get back home i will post pictures on here of it!! It will be about 3 weeks!

Comment

cool
                            2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
                            2002 GSXF 600 Blue

Comment

I thought moust of youse guys hated cages!
                              "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                              X