X

caliper paint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caliper paint

i'm looking for anybody whos got some extra laying around. i don't really want to spend friggin 35 bucks to buy somehting that will paint 7000 bikes. thats rediculous. also, are the rattle cans any good for calipers?
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Yep, get a rattle can. Calipers are very forgiving and so don't need much skill...just make sure you take them off, remove the pads and mask the bits like the pistons and bleeders etc.
    Maybe you could sell the remainder of the can you use to make up for your losses...if not you could always have a bake sale to brake even.

Get it?...'brake' even as opposed to 'break' even? I really should think of getting into marketing.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

i'll do anything for a buck. and i'm always looking for deals. i was thinking about marketing but the Ohio State college of business is waaaayyy too competitive for me. do i have to get high temp paint or will plain old rattle can work?

Comment

AutoZone carries caliper paint that's good for about 900 deg. and it's under $10 a can.

Comment

Big Wheel Rossi, or Checker auto parts (What ever it is called now adays) also carries it pretty cheap. I got a can for like 7 or 8 bucks a while back.

And yes, it was a rattle can!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

see, i want blue and everybody has red, white, black, yellow. damn fools can't accomidate me nah, i'll look closer.

Comment

maybe a little pricey, but they have blue!

Comment

Check on engine paint at the parts store. tons of choices.
                PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Yeah, what Corey said, just has to be able to stand the high temps.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                  X