X

Need Color Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Color Suggestions

Just looking for some suggestions on a color scheme for my bike. I like the gold paint that is on it (very visible), but I really like a two tone paint job. I was thinking of powdercoating the wheels chrome black, painting the tank, (future) braada cowl, and lower fairing black. Maybe too much black, I don't know, maybe someone has seen something like that before. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

what about some custom decals because the color is sharp and you don't want to take away from it too much.

Comment

If you post up a photo that give s full side view some of us might be able to photoshop some ideas for you.

Comment

I agree with DreKat. That color is nice and different. I would just go with the painting the wheels black, getting a Braada cowl and maybe adding some vinyl decals. Then again, what you want to do might look great too!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Personaly I would go with the raised chrome Katana badges on the front fairing and something smaller on the tail like a KatRiders decal on the left and right side. But that is just my opinion..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Great color on the ride. I wouldn't two tone it, I'd see if I could get some vinyl flames like ZukiFred has on his but in black.

He posted a link to the folks that make them here a while back.

my .02
            ND

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
              Personaly I would go with the raised chrome Katana badges on the front fairing and something smaller on the tail like a KatRiders decal on the left and right side. But that is just my opinion..
              Yes! I forgot about the raised Chrome looking emblems! If not the Katana ones the GSXF ones. I think Cyberpoet can get those. That would look sick!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Black is for sure the best color to throw on there... I like the flame ideal and the black wheels. I think some kind of decals would be best. I have always been a big fan of this style http://www.minirods.com/art/go_karts/pic3.jpg and I think it would look awesome on a bike especially a Kat or 'Busa. I think your bike would look sweet with that scheme in black and gold. If you not a big fan of normal Black you could always go with that really dark grey color. I think chrysler calls it Brilliant Black.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I was also debating on the front turn signals, clear or leave them alone? I will also post some more pics today, I have tried the Photoshop before, we don't get along. Thanks

Comment

Here's a photoshop I did a while back...with your base color looks like you're half way there

Comment

Man thats a beautiful machine

Comment

That things is nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X