Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

need opinions please...possible dial-up warning!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fairing bolts would be tough with no fairings! i was planning on using some other red bits and pieces, maybe some sprocket bolts, engine bolts, frame sliders, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
      fairing bolts would be tough with no fairings!
      fairing bolts on the frame for the little stuff that dont have much of a stress value on the bolt jack@$$

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
        I think the red looks cool, it would look even better if you could pick the red up on other parts of the bike with a few details.
        I agree KG..the red looks nice like that now..but a few more accents would really bring it out nicely...and not be tacky looking like a clown bike.. maybe w/ the trab bar, some decals the grips, etc.

Comment

Like everyone else... you should get matching bar-ends, levers, grab bar, visible bolts... and the oil filter if possible!
          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            Originally posted by KatDan2
            fairing bolts would be tough with no fairings!
            fairing bolts on the frame for the little stuff that dont have much of a stress value on the bolt jack@$$
            Duff, are you calling KD2 a Jack@$$? I hope you are not, because that would be really ignorant. A fairing bolt would be for bolting on a FAIRING. There are lots of bolts on that bike, but I don't see any FAIRINGS. I do see a tail/seat pan.

Again I hope you are kidding Duff.
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

Duff you are bieng bad lol
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
              X