No announcement yet.
X

how hard could this be???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah - i figure by the time you figure out the fairings, mod the frame, new motor, etc.....you coulda just bought a gixxer
    97 Katana 600
    [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

And what is the fun in that? I will have LESS invested into my bike that Im building than going and buying a new gsxr or a new ducati (both of which Im using parts from) or any new bike for that matter.

I dont think they are really tryin to pass off the kat as a gsxr as much as just wanting a different style.
      Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV
        And what is the fun in that? I will have LESS invested into my bike that Im building than going and buying a new gsxr or a new ducati (both of which Im using parts from) or any new bike for that matter.

I dont think they are really tryin to pass off the kat as a gsxr as much as just wanting a different style.
        Yeah!!!
        *Gets ready for a fight*
        I'm behind you BlackKat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wade-Kat600
          yeah - i figure by the time you figure out the fairings, mod the frame, new motor, etc.....you coulda just bought a gixxer
          You figure wrong.

Altough I have a lot of time invested in the bike, I have very little money invested in it. An 1127 motor is my next step, and even then there won't be that much money in it. Especially considering a gixxer 1000 is about $11K new. All my money goes into racing my Trans Am, so the bike's gotta be a low-buck, DIY operation.

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV

ed-zachary
          --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
          --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

Us mutants gotta stick together 3-4 more weeks before I get mine back Im going with 07 gixxer 1k front fairings and the 02 ducati tail though
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Working...
            X