X

where can i get plexi glass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i get plexi glass

i am lookin to fet a sheet of plexiglass so that i can modify my tail section so that i can close it or if anyone else has any ideas that would be great thanks alot guys
    wanted a busa but bought a kat like it alot very nice to ride lol

what???

Comment

Plexi-glass can usually be picked up at Hope Depot, Lowes, or any larger hardware or home improvement store. I get mine at Sears Hardware.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

ok thanks for the info

Comment

Most towns have plastic distrubutors that sell to the public, too. Cadillac Plastic in New Orleans was very public friendly, the distributors here in Atlanta less so, in that you have to buy a full (usually 4 x 8) sheet. Look under "plastic, acyrlic, sheet," in the yellow pages, as I recall.
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Home Depot has it.

wtf are you doing that you need plexi glass anyway?
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

oohhh nothing i will post up some pics of what i am doing after this weekend cuz i left my camera at my moms and i am going up there to visit this weekend and i an gonna get the camera and take some pics for you guys

Comment

ok then...
                Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

You can usually go to plastics suppliers and they have racks and racks of remanents in al shapes sizes and colors for dirt cheap...open up your local yellow pages and look for plastic

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                    You can usually go to plastics suppliers and they have racks and racks of remanents in al shapes sizes and colors for dirt cheap...open up your local yellow pages and look for plastic
                    +1

If you are feeling lazy and rich you can order some from Mcmaster Carr ( http://www.mcmaster.com) .

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
                      Plexi-glass can usually be picked up at Hope Depot, Lowes, or any larger hardware or home improvement store. I get mine at Sears Hardware.
                      So you call it "Hope Depot" also..you hope they carry something you are looking for?? Lowes..I've nicked named "Anything but Low"...Ace of course translates to A$$...because of the attitude of many of the sales people, that is if you can find one...True Value "No value"....
                      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                      X