X

Taillight Bracket.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taillight Bracket.

Hidee, new poster to the forum here. Have an 01 750 that I've bought an 04 600 Rear to change to the newer style tailight. Doesnt have the bracket though and I also want to get the Intergrated LED Ribbed Crystal Clear light from Clearalternatives. Then get the matching front signals. Just wondering the best place to find either of those, aside from Ebay or maybe the bracket from a junkyard or is there somewhere besides Suzuki itself I can order the bracket. Reason I ask here and not my local shop is b/c the people there are in business to make money and not actually help anyone out so I stay away from them much as possible.
    Life's a beach, high tide comes and goes.

The bracket has been covered many times very recently. Try the serach funtion to find what you need.

As for the tail and signals, you'll have to go through CA for the best warranty option. You can get it through eBay, but you have to rely on whomever you bought it from that it's not junk and that they have a good return policy if it is.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

Kewl, I figured it would probably be best just to order from them just wanted to see if anyone else knew of any other options that were "trusty" or even had the clear signals/bracket laying around that they wanted to sell. tyvm
      Life's a beach, high tide comes and goes.

Comment

Do a search for "fender eliminator" that will get you the info you need about the bracket.

Comment

Working...
        X