Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Undertail & Hugger: Artfibras vs. Metisse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brad333
    DO YOU KNOW IF YOU CAN GET THE CARBON FIBER ONE OFF OF EBAY FROM ARTFIBRAS BY LOOKING AT THE AUCTION IT SEEMS THAT WAY BUT NOT IN THE TEXT
    Haven't seen carbon offered in a while.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Not sure about the carbon fiber but he is seeling again (Artifibras). I'm bidding on the hugger right now and trying to get a deal if I purchase both at the same time. Just save me one. I'll let you know if he drops the price for both or not.

Comment

Hi,
        I'm thinking about buying the artfibras hugger and he has it red. A question for those who have fit the hugger, what size is your rear tire or better still do you know; What's the max tire size that the artfibras hugger can accomodate. Both in width and profile /height.
        Cheers.
        "Cars-R-Coffins"
        "Four wheels move the Body,
        Two wheels move the soul"

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkey
          Hi,
          I'm thinking about buying the artfibras hugger and he has it red. A question for those who have fit the hugger, what size is your rear tire or better still do you know; What's the max tire size that the artfibras hugger can accomodate. Both in width and profile /height.
          Cheers.
          I now have the Artibras undertail in red and their Carbon Fiber hugger. Both work great together. Lots of room. I am running the max. tire size of 160. No problems at all.

Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
          X