X

conti motion issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conti motion issues

Just a heads up. Continental has had a voluntary return issued for some of its sport motion tires , this is also apparently affecting the regular conti motion line as well as I am finding out. I had one tire that wouldn't seat a bead and a second that the steel belt separated as I was riding. I am in touch with them currently about getting all my tire fees back as well as a fresh set because bikebandit has been sending me new tires and Ive been having issue after issue and don't have a lot of trust left in these tires.

That's rare, conti tire have a good rep.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I havent had a single issue from mine either.

Comment

I had three tires fail so far. All fronts. From date code 0815. They are sending a new set of road attacks for free and refunding me my original purchase price.

Comment

Maybe thats why. I only have a conti motion rear at the moment.

Comment

do you have alink to anything on the web about this? Is it a particular size? I can't find anything on this apart from this

on 180/60 tires back in 2013

i have these on my ktm and they re pretty good. Are they the tire you are talking about?

I was thinking about putting them on the kat too
            Last edited by SamB; 09-27-2015, 04:40 PM.
            2006 GSX750F
            2009 KTM 950 Super Enduro

Comment

Working...
            X