X

where to buy tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy tires

Looking into getting new tires for my 88 Kat 600 where is the best to get them would like to get the PR2 or 3s

FYI PR4s came out at the beginning if the year. Supposed to be 20% improved lifespan vs the PR3, and better wet grip (they site 17% shorter stopping distance when wet)
    Bikebandit works alright. Not sure if they're cheapest but they'll have them.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I caught my Q3's on sale at cycle gear a few months ago, givem a look they usually carry Q2's and I think they are on sale right now
      1999 Suzuki Katana 750F

Comment

Generally... a simple google shopping search and sort by price will turn up the top 5 cheapest options for the tire you want.

Motorcycle-superstore I can't recommend enough. Not only are they good and fast, but once I ended up with the wrong size (my mistake) and the refund policy was very easy to deal with, even had my replacement in under 2 days.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I just ordered a pair (120/70/17) & (150/70/17) of Bridgestone battlax BT-023 from Motorcycle Superstore for $232.00. They should be here mid next week. I read a lot of good reviews on them. I wanted to be around the $200.00 range.

Comment

Just ordered pr4 for $298. 120/70/17 150/70/17
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
              Just ordered pr4 for $298. 120/70/17 150/70/17
              Shipped? From where?

I can get them shipped to my house for $315.98 from motorcycle superstore right now.
              sigpic
              2006 Suzuki GSX750F Katana

Comment

Competition accessories rock hill SC http://www.compacc.com
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran

Comment

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.
                  1990 katana 1100

Comment

Even cheaper.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                    X