Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone have Continental Motion tires on sale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Continental Motion tires on sale?

I've been searching for 150/70/17 and 120/70/17 best I've found was on eBay for (R) $102.50 shipped and (F)$74.50. That seems close to regular price. Didn't know if anyone knew of any sales

Bike Bandit with AMA discount?
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

do yourself a favor
      if budget tires are what u want pirelli diablo are a far better for a great price.

the motions are ok but after running them and the diablos for a couple months i doubt I would ever go back to the motions
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Which ever get the most mileage for cheap. I've gotten about 11k out of the set of continentals.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
          Which ever get the most mileage for cheap. I've gotten about 11k out of the set of continentals.
          the most I have gotten on Motions was 8K on front and 6K on rear. I'm trying a set of PR2s.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Dang I did good. I'm 100% interstate driving

Comment

That could get boring

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                do yourself a favor
                if budget tires are what u want pirelli diablo are a far better for a great price.
                Which ones. They have nine tires that have Diablo in the name.

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
                All slab, PR2 will outlast anything I've ever mounted. And do it by a big enough factor to make it well worth the few extra bucks of initial investment.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I believe I got mine from sportbiketrackgear.com. I thought I got them as a set, but only see them listed individually now However they are still cheaper than the prices you listed.

I believe I got mine from sportbiketrackgear.com. I thought I got them as a set, but only see them listed individually now However they are still cheaper than the prices you listed.
                  Front: 69.99
                  Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Front Tires FREE SHIPPING, Best Price from Sportbiketrackgear.com

Rear: 94.99
                  Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Rear Tires FREE SHIPPING, Best Price from Sportbiketrackgear.com

They have the PR2's for 114 and 140 if you decide to go that route as recommended. I didn't have the extra money when I needed tires and got the motions. They have been going strong for about 4000 miles so far and look to have lots of life left. I have no experience with the diablos to compare.
                  Last edited by lanerw; 01-24-2013, 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X